Costa Rica is a year round popular surfing destination. Surfing is more than a sport here: it is often viewed as a way of life. The Country is gifted with numerous beaches and surf-able shores that are ideal for both novices and experienced surfers. If you vacation with us during your beginners surf trip in Costa Rica, you are almost always guaranteed that you will come out of the experience with a different outlook on life.
Here are a few things a Costa Rica surf trip with Real Surf Trips will bring to your life, when you return home:
- You will have visited many of our local beaches, transforming yourself from having never surfed to standing up on the board and catching waves on your own. You will acquire these skills from our local instructors who are knowledgeable in teaching beginners how to surf.
- Your beginners surf trip experience will help you appreciate more the ocean, aquatic life and nature.
- You will have the time of your life as you experience this sport, returning home with the desire to experience more surf adventures in the future.
- The Costa Rican ‘ Pura Vida’ culture will rub off on you. Pura Vida literally means pure life and encourages people to live life to the fullest…what better way than to learn how to surf, leaving your cares behind you!
- You will have a chance to assimilate into the culture, possibly without even knowing it. Enjoying a cup of Costa Rican coffee, experiencing the delicious and filling casado for lunch and visiting local establishments, meeting new people.
- Many people have so fallen in love with Costa Rica that they find themselves returning every year. Don’t be surprised if you leave and begin to dream about and plan your next surf trip to Costa Rica. You’ll not doubt want to relive this experience, it’s like no other!
Real Surf Trips offers guests a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to learn surfing from our experts on one of the best surfing beaches in Costa Rica. Come enjoy our fantastic staff, beaches, and luxury accommodations!