Costa Rica offers everything a surfer could want in the ideal surf trip. Hundreds of miles of coastline offers a year-round surfer’s paradise. Here are the top 5 reasons to travel to Costa Rica on a surf trip:
- Coastline that never seems to end means having plenty of room, especially in the far north like our Playa Negra location and the south where some places are inaccessible by vehicle, making them less crowded.
- Known as “the Hawaii of Latin-American Surfing,” according to Surf Miles, Costa Rica’s waters offers consistent waves, thousands of point breaks, beach breaks, river mouth breaks and “wonderful lefts and rights,” making Costa Rica a surfer’s paradise.
- If this is your first surf trip, Costa Rica is the ideal location. Contact us to arrange a beginner’s surf trip to Costa Rica travel package. Surfing in Costa Rica is not just for the world-class surfers who enjoy this surfer‘s paradise.
- The perfect year-round climate is fantastic surfing weather and a reason to travel to Costa Rica at any time. The warm waters are fun for surfing, relaxing to the body and soothing to the soul.
- Enjoy natural habitats, coral reefs, black sand beaches, volcanoes, fantastic food and the rich culture of Costa Rica.
Real Surf Trips in Playa Negra, Costa Rica provides its guests with first class accommodations, one-of-a-kind service and over 20 years of local surf knowledge, guaranteed to give you the Costa Rica Surf Trip you’ve been dreaming of!